|(Click to Enlarge)|
- First, place the tiles with the numbers facing up. Notice that the numbers have different colors.
- Pick the first three tiles and build a loop. Since the no.3 tile is yellow, the loop will also be yellow.
- Next, pick the tile no.4 and build a loop with the extra tile. Pay attention to the color of the number.
- You should continue with the same rules until you reach the final 10th tile. Here, you can build a loop with any of three colors, although red is easier and yellow is the hardest.
- When building a loop, all adjacent colored lines must match. Not just the ones in the intended loop.
- No holes are allowed in the construction of the loop.